A Pure Bliss Latex/Down Pillow to Relieve Chronic Neck Pain .

Eloise writes:

Hi Pete,
Your extensive knowledge is extremely helpful. Thank you!
The mattress we purchased from you is a dream. We've had it for a couple of years, now, and we still love it.
(That was not the case with mattresses we previously purchased from our local store.) 

My current problem is my husband. He suffers with chronic neck pain.
He's been through a number of different pillows, with no relief for longer than a couple of months.
Despite our success with the mattress we bought from you, he is reluctant to spend the money for the Pure Bliss Talalay Latex/Down pillow that I see you often recommend for his problem. 

Do you have any words that will help me convince him to pull the trigger on this?
I trust your judgement. He does too, but thinks it's too expensive.

Thanks, Eloise

Hi Eloise,
I'm very pleased to know you're sleeping well on the mattress you bought.

He's right. It is an expensive pillow.
This pillow was introduced by Pure Bliss, a few years ago.
We first saw it at the industry trade show in Las Vegas.
They gave me one to take home to try.

I had suffered with constant neck pain for years, due to arthritis on the left side of my neck.
After using that pillow for one night, I felt some relief.
The longer I used it, the better my neck felt.
Today, I rarely feel any pain in my neck. And when I do, it's slight.
That pillow lasted me about 3 years. (I'm on my 2nd pillow of that type).

Considering how long it lasted, and how well it worked, it's well worth the price.
We've sold countless numbers of that pillow, over the years, to people who suffer with chronic neck pain.
All have reported relief from their pain.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments