Cutting an Old Stearns and Foster King Mattress in Half.

Hi Pete,
I have had my Stearns and Foster king size mattress for about 25 yrs.,  and I still like it.  
However, due to age and health issues, I have been thinking about going to twin beds.  
Questions is.....can I cut my mattress in half?  
It appears to be an all foam mattress?  
Appreciate comments.  
Thank You, William

Hi William,
If you are able to successfully make an accurate and straight cut, there will still be an exposed edge along one side.
Over the years, I've encountered several people who have had the notion of performing surgery on a mattress.
I have yet to hear back from anyone as to how that went.
Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments