A Pure Bliss Latex Topper for an Edgefield Stearns and Foster Mattress.

Jerome writes:

Hi Pete,
We bought a Stearns and Foster Edgefield mattress, from you, that you recommended back in 2003.
We chose the extra firm model because of my back pain from herniated discs.
Well, it's been great for my back to this day. I can't thank you enough for that.
It's now 16 years later. The mattress is still in great shape.
The problem, now, my wife and I are 16 years older and this extra firm mattress is too firm.
I have developed shoulder pain and my wife's hip has been hurting her.

I was so happy to find your blog and website. 
I spent a number of hours reading your blog posts and I think I figured out what to do.
I suspect that you'd advise me to get a Pure Bliss Talalay Latex Topper.
What I'm not sure about, is which thickness.
I'd like to get the 3", but am worried that it will be too soft for my back.
What do you recommend?
Thanks, Jerome

Hi Jerome,
Glad to see you, after all these years!
You have one of the last great mattresses that S&F made.
The quality has dropped significantly since they were purchased by Tempurpedic.

I have a similar situation, at home.
I have lots of disc problems in my back, and we had been using a 2" latex topper.
A couple of months ago, my wife expressed a need for more softness at the surface.
So, we got a Pure Talalay Bliss 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
I wondered how my back would react, but was willing to take on a little pain to relieve hers.
As it turned out, I experienced no back pain and we are, both, sleeping more comfortably.
The Pure Bliss 3" Plush is, definitely, the one to get.
Shown here:


UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

As an aside, the latex topper will absorb your body weight.
That mattress should remain as it is now, for many more years to come.


VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments