A Mattress Like the 15 Year Old Sealy Posturepedic at My Parent's House.

Isabelle writes:

Hi Pete, 
I’ve been sleeping on this firm Sealy Posturepedic mattress for 15+ years, at my parent's house. 
Last year I moved out and have been sleeping on a softer mattress. 
Now, I have a slipped disc with a lot of back pain. 
I’m convinced it’s the mattress. Every time I go back home and sleepover on that old mattress, I feel better. 
Do you know if it’s still available and if not what would be almost identical? 
Thank you!!!
Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,
No. That mattress is no longer available.
Sealy is now owned by Tempurpedic.
Nothing they make is anywhere near the quality of your parent’s 15 year old Posturepedic.
However, if you flip your mattress over, you’ll find the underside to be much firmer.
Thanks, Pete 
********************************************

Hi Pete,
I’m trying to buy a new mattress similar to what my parents have, for my own place. 
Any recommendations?
Thanks, Isabelle

Hi Isabelle,
Here is a link to a couple of old fashioned two sided mattresses that have no memory foam. 
These will be similar to that old Posturepedic, your folks have.
I suggest The Brolynn Plush model.
It’s actually more firm than plush.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

If you flip your mattress over today, your back will feel better right away.
The underside is likely to be too firm for comfort.
So, add whatever you have for cushioning...a comforter, for instance.
The support will be better, for sure.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will increase longevity.
Use our Organic Cotton Waterproof Mattress Protector. 
Thanks, Pete

Questions?

Speak with The Expert
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
(Please include your time zone with your message)

Free Delivery...Factory Direct.
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Serving The US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.



Comments