Wolf, Well Made, Old Fashioned, Two Sided, Reasonably Priced Mattresses.

Evan writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been looking for a new mattress for a few months and I just found your site. I'm glad I did, because I need some advice.  
I'm 28 and I still sleep on the mattress I've had since I was 6, because it feels great.  
I bought a memory foam mattress a few yrs ago but got rid of it in a hurry, when I started having back pain and headaches...now I know why.  
Anyways, I just need a bigger than my old twin size. 
In stores I liked the Simmons Beautyrest hybrid the best, but I'm a cautious buyer and decided to keep researching. 
After reading your site I was thinking of buying a firm spring mattress and a latex topper from you.  
I'm a 5'11'' 145 lb male, and a back/side sleeper.  
My budget is flexible but I do want something that is reasonably priced. 
Is there an advantage to an all-latex foam mattress over the innerspring with a topper? 
I like the bounciness of springs, but I always seem to get good rest on hard/flat futons.  
All in all I'm a bit confused with what to do and I seek your consultation.  
Any advice would be appreciated. 
Thanks, Evan

Hi Evan,
We carry a couple of well made, old fashioned, two sided innerspring mattresses that are upholstered with the same material used in your old mattress.
With these, there's no need to buy a separate topper.
The cost is low, mostly due to them shipping via UPS.
The company is Wolf, which is a very old family owned and operated manufacturer in the Midwest.
Here is the link to those mattresses:


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments