The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Marie writes:

Hi Pete,
I've been reading your blog and have been incredibly impressed with your knowledge and expertise. 
But mostly, I'm impressed with your willingness to share all that information at no cost.
I had an old Beautyrest mattress that finally bit the dust after 15 years. 
So naturally, I bought another Beautyrest a couple of months ago.
It started to develop body impressions, almost right away.
I was then that I started to research about all this, online....which is where I found you.
Now, I know it's the memory foam in the mattress causing the problem.
I have already made arrangements for this mattress to go back.
What I want, is the same mattress you and your wife sleep on at home.
You call it: The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Can you, please, send me the link to that mattress, so I can place my order?
I have a spare room mattress that I can use until this one arrives.
Thanks for everything, Marie

Hi Marie,
Thank you for all that. 
 
Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.

This Ultra Plush model is the one we have at home...the most comfortable of their 4 choices.
It has the same coil system as the Simmons Beautyrest...with more and stronger coils.
It's upholstered with Natural Talalay Latex...and contains NO Memory Foam.

This mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments