Replacing an Old Sealy Posturepedic Reserve Fieldbrook Mattress.

Bob writes:

Hello Pete, 
I need you to help me sort out which mattress to purchase.
My wife and I are 200 Lbs., 70 year olds, and are presently sleeping on an old Sealy Posturepedic Reserve Fieldbrook.
My wife is a belly sleeper and I am a side sleeper. 
We both liked this mattress when it was new but now it causes pain at the pressure points and usually puts my arms to sleep. 
The softness in the top remains (we both like this) but the springs compress too much. 
I also tend to think of firmness as support of the springs rather than as applied to the top.
While at Bluegreen Mountain Run and at Laurelcrest another time, we were on a Simmons Hospitality Beautyrest Chadfield Euro Top.
These seemed ok to her (feels soft) and gives me the pressure point relief and keeps my blood flowing to my arms. 
I think however, that it lacks some of the spring stiffness in the coils that I need and would like to see more of. 
I've sifted through your blog and am looking at the Natura of Canada Greenspring Liberta Ultra Plush mattress.
What would you advise us to purchase?
Sincerely, Bob 

Hi Bob,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush is an excellent choice...the same type of coil system as the Simmons Beautyrest.
The individually pocketed coil system helps relieve pressure points, but the coils are stronger than those used by Simmons.
The Ultra Plush uses 3" of Plush Talalay Latex and is extremely comfortable.
My wife and I are over 200 pounds and we have that mattress at home.
We've had it for more than 4 years, and it's still in like new condition...with no signs of wear.
I have a lot of back damage that has caused me constant pain.
Since sleeping on this mattress, I sleep and wake with no back pain.
It's a far better mattress than most you'll find in stores.
It's the best we've found, after home testing several different mattresses over the years.
You can't go wrong with that mattress.

Here's the link. You can order securely online. White Glove delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom, removal of all packaging materials and removal of your old mattress.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments