Organic Mattress for Chemical Sensitivity.

Linda writes:

Hi Pete,
It's been discovered that I have a chemical sensitivity.
My doctor has recommended that I get an organic mattress.
He's also recommended that I remove the carpeting and upholstered furniture from my home.
It's THAT bad.
When I do a google search for my area, nothing comes up. I live in a rural area in Kentucky.
I found you during my research and was hoping your can help.
Thanks you, Linda
 
Hi Linda,
Before spending the money on an "organic" mattress, I'd like you to discuss with your doctor, a mattress made of natural materials...without all the chemicals associated with most of today's toxic memory foam upholstered mattresses.
The toxic chemicals used to make memory foam has created quite a health issue for many people.
The option of going organic, is often a knee-jerk reaction to toxicity of today's mattresses. 
Usually, opting for a non-memory foam mattress made with natural materials, is enough...and for less than the cost of going organic.
Here are links to our Organic Mattresses.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/palmpring-coconut-latex-mattresses/coconut-latex-mattress/

Our Organic Pillows:
https://themattressexpert.com/xcart5/Sleep-and-Beyond-myMerino-Pillow.html?category_id=352


Our Organic Sheets:

Here is a link to the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress my wife and I have at home.
It's an individually pocketed coil system, upholstered with natural Talalay latex.
The little poly foam in this mattress is plant based, made from soy.
The fire retardant is wool and it has a cotton cover.
I can't help but feel that this would be a better choice.

Even these reasonably priced mattresses are similarly made...without toxic materials.

Discuss this with your doctor and get back to me with any questions you or he may have.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments