A Good Night's Sleep on a Natura of Canada Greenspring. A High Quality Mattress with NO Memory Foam.

James writes:

Hi Pete,
After a number of failed attempts at getting a good night's sleep, I took to the internet, where I found your blogs and website.
Thank you for clearing up all this for me.
Thanks to you, I now know that it's the memory form that has caused all of the problems I've run into.
I've seen that you highly recommend the mattress you and your wife sleep on at home.
Like you, I too want a high quality mattress that will give me the great night's sleep that has, thus far, eluded me.
I can't afford to continually waste money on name brands that can no longer be trusted to provide a quality mattress.
I want a mattress that will provide the support and comfort I need and will last for many years.
My wife and I are a little overweight, not very.
I have some back problems that have been made worse by the mattresses I've purchased, over the last few years.
Do you think that your Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress will work for my wife and I?
Thank you for all you do, James.  

Hi James,
Actually, the Natura of Canada Greenspring line of mattresses will work for everyone, with 4 choices of comfort.
The Ultra Plush model is the most comfortable of the 4...and the one we sleep on at home.
Because the coil system is so strong and the natural Talalay Latex Upholstery is so resilient, all four models are firmer than they sound.
In other words, the Ultra Plush cannot be considered to be too soft, by most people's standards.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments