Which Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Mattress Topper, 2" or 3"?

Rachel writes:

Hi Pete, 
I stumbled upon your website after googling Holiday Inn Express mattress. 
Since then I have been reading your blog and the info on your website. 
I am considering getting the luxury firm mattress you recommend on your website but not sure which size latex topper to get. 
How should I go about choosing between a 2" or 3" of the Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Topper
I am a petite person (5'0) weighing 106 lbs. And my boyfriend is about 5'6 weighing about 150lbs. 
We are both combo sleepers - switching from side sleeping to back.
We are looking forward to your response! Thank you!
Sincerely,  Rachel

Hi Rachel,
I often recommend the 3” for lighter weight people.
It is more comfortable than the 2”, and at your weights, there’s no down side.
Here's a link to the US Made Pure Talalay Bliss Natural Talalay Latex Toppers.
UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments