Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and Latex Pillow for DDD and Bulging Discs in Neck and Back.

Greg writes:

Hi Peter, 
Here are my measurements and the health issues that I have. 
I'm 5'9", about 180 lbs. I'm a side sleeper. 
I have had a cervical fusion of C 4-5, C 5-6 fusion. 
I also have to bulging discs in my neck. 
I also have a lumbar disc bulging and DDD and sciatica. 
Both, my neck and back have DDD. 
Your expertise would be greatly appreciated. 
BTW, I already have a 2" latex topper that I bought from you,  about 3 years ago. It's still like new. 
Thank you, Greg


Hi Greg,
Since you already have the latex topper, Put a Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Gibson Grove Luxury Firm mattress under it.
Shown here:

This mattress will provide the contouring, upward support your back needs.
It will maintain the natural alignment of your spine and relieve your back pain and sciatica.

To relieve your neck pain, use a Pure Bliss Talalay Latex/Down Pillow.
Shown here:

This pillow is made of 100% finely chopped latex, which allows you to manipulate the materials inside, to fit around your head and neck.

The mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.
The pillow arrives via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.


Comments