Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree and Latex Topper for Heavier People.

Cindy writes:

Hi Pete,
I have found a lot of great information on your blogs and website, and I'm hoping you can help me.
I initially bought too firm a mattress that has wreaked havoc on my hips, so we took it back.  
I am predominantly a side and back sleeper. Two other beds in my house are " plush" but still feel pretty darn firm to me.  
I put a 2" memory foam topper on them so I can sleep decently. 
But, I still wake up with overall stiffness in the morning, with the beds still feeling like a board underneath.  
I've seen where you recommend the luxury firm bed with the latex topper but am wondering if this will still have the same effect on me?  
I am needing some softness on the mattress.

I weigh 210 and am 5'6". 
How I wish I could hold off buying a new bed right now. But, I need a king size. The other beds in the house are queen size. 
I know you recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Black Desiree and latex topper for heavier people. 
Since I am on a diet and anticipate getting down to 175, could I go with the Platinum Gibson Grove mattress?  
Many thanks!
Cindy


Hi Cindy,
At your projected weight, the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Gibson Grove Luxury Firm will work for you.
The Pure Talalay Bliss 2" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper will provide you with surface softness that remains like new for many years.
Here are links, where you can view these products.

https://themattressexpert.com/pure-latexbliss-toppers/


I suggest that you order the same latex latex toppers for your queen size mattresses.
The memory foam toppers that you have now, are worthless.

This mattress comes with White Glove Delivery, which includes set-up and removal of your old mattress.
The latex toppers arrive via UPS.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments