Herniated Discs Back Pain is Worse on a Memory Foam Mattress.

Richard writes:

Hi Pete,
I bought a mattress from one of the large chain stores.
It was a big mistake. I told the salesman that I have herniated discs. He could see that I'm a big man, (250 lbs.).
They pushed a memory foam mattress, so that's what I bought.
My back pain is worse than ever. 
They won't exchange it, as it's past the 60 day comfort exchange that they allowed.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Thanks, Richard.

Hi Richard,
Yes. There is a fix for that.
The memory foam, on top of the mattress, is supported by high density Polyurethane foam.
Flip the mattress over and add a Pure Talalay Bliss 2" or 3" Plush Natural Talalay Latex Topper.
The underside of the mattress will provide much better support, but is too firm to sleep on comfortably.
The latex topper will add the surface comfort you need and remain like new for many years.
Here is a link to those latex toppers:


UPS Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments