Where can I get a Torsion Module Boxsprings for a Kingsdown Mattress?

Hi Pete,
I've had this Kingsdown mattress and boxspring for years. 
I now need to replace the boxspring.
Do you know where I can get a torsion module type of box springs? 

Or, as close to this as possible? 


Thank you, Robin

Hi Robin,
I don’t know of anyone making a torsion module type of boxspring, anymore.
These boxsprings were very strong, and have only a little flex.
I suggest going to Costco for a Sealy or Sam’s Club for a Serta boxspring.
These have no flex, and are your best buy for a boxspring these days.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments