Pure Talalay Bliss 2" Talalay Latex Topper for a Kingsdown Mattress.

Lannie writes:

Hi Pete,
I just bought a new Kingsdown mattress in January of this year. 
It has 2" of Chilly wave memory foam built in. It sleeps ok. 
However, I am over 250 lbs., closer to 300 and I feel like I am sinking far into memory foam. 
I feel that It might not last for more than a couple years, at this rate, due to the sinking and extreme softness. 
And I worry that it will do me more harm than good. 
I wanted to know, if I bought your Pure Bliss 2" Talalay latex topper, if this would help give me the support that I need. 
I like a lot of firmness but soft enough so that I don't have pressure point or joint issues. 
Do you think that It will be able to firm up my bed and maybe even preserve the mattress? 
I want to purchase as soon as possible so hopefully will get a timely answer thanks!
I was told this mattress would be good for me, but I see now that was a lie. 
Please tell me you can help. 
Thanks, Lannie


Hi Lannie,
Today's mattress stores care only about making a sale.
The salespeople don't care, or know for the most part, if what they're selling is any good.
Memory foam has turned out to be the worst upholstery material ever invented for this purpose.
The Pure Talalay Bliss 2" Talalay Latex mattress topper is the best band-aid for the mattress you bought.
The latex will absorb much of your body weight and insulate you from the memory foam, so you won't sink as far.
Memory foam is temperature sensitive...softening from your body heat...allowing you to sink.
The latex topper will prevent your body heat from reaching the memory foam.
Here is a link to those latex toppers:

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments