Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress to Comfort Muscle and Joint Pain. Delivery in Canada.

Bill writes:

Dear Pete,
I live in Winnipeg, located in the province of Manitoba, Canada.
I extracted your information, on the subject of mattresses, from the internet during my research. 
I had been looking to find a mattress that will provide long-lasting support and comfort to my wife, who suffers from muscle and joint pains. 
It would appear that the Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress may have the features that will provide relief to my wife from these symptoms.
I have attempted to track down a distributor of the product in my part of Canada, without success. 
I will therefore greatly appreciate it if you can provide me with  information.
How can I obtain this mattress with delivery in Canada.
Yours sincerely, Bill 

Hello Bill,
I can help you with that.
As a Natura of Canada retailer, I can provide you with White Glove Delivery to your home in Winnipeg.
Delivery includes set-up in your bedroom, with all of the packaging materials removed...as well as removing your old mattress.
Your research has paid off. 
The Natura Greenspring Ultra Plush mattress is, indeed, a very high quality product. 
It's the mattress my wife and I sleep on at home.
If you click on this next link, you can read more about it, and order one for yourself, online.

We charge nothing more than the price shown. Delivery is free and there is no Canadian Sales Tax charged.
The price shown is in US Dollars.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments