Simmons Beautyrest Mattress at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.

Brandie writes:

Hi Pete, 
I think I saw your response to this question a couple years ago but I am wondering if you have a more current answer. 
My husband and I both have had back pain for years even with a Sleep number bed.
It started out feeling great, but the past 3-4 years was definitely not comfortable even with adjusting the firmness or softness. 
We recently purchased a Winkbed. 
We are heavier people..my husband is around 6 ft and 280 lbs and I’m 5’9” and 225 lbs. 
I watched multiple you tube reviews and research everything and settled on the Winkbed Luxury firm. We are both side sleeper. 
We have been sleeping on it for about 40 nights and my husbands arms/ hands are falling asleep, back and hips are killing him.  
My back and hips are killing me also. 

We recently went to Disney and stayed at Caribbean Beach Resort.  The first morning we woke up without any pain at all. 
They have Beautyrest Moderate Plush on the mattress tags. 
We slept on their bed for 5 night and each day woke up without any pain at all. 
Fortunately we have 120 nights to decide if we are going to keep the Winkbed. 
We are trying to decide if we want to try their softer version or go with the Beautyrest. 
We can get the exact bed from Disney, of course with a huge price tag. 
I’m wondering if you can tell me what you think would be the equivalent Beautyrest? 
Any suggestions would greatly appreciated. 
Thanks, Brandie


Hi Brandie,
The thing about the Simmons Beautyrest that was so good for your backs, is the individually pocketed coil system.
This is what maintains the natural alignment of your spine and in doing so, relieves back pain.
However, if you were to research reviews on Simmons Beautyrest mattresses, you'll find them to be pretty bad.
The components in the mattress are not very strong and don't hold up well under average weight people.
If you were to buy one, I'm afraid that the most you'd get out of it, is only a couple of years...at most.

My wife and I are heavier people...about 225 lbs each.
The mattress we sleep on, at home, has the same type of coil system that Simmons uses...which relieves our back pains.
The difference is in the quality of the components....a higher coil count, stronger coils, and superior upholstery materials.
Our mattress is now 4 years and still in like new condition.
The brand we have is The Natura of Canada Greenspring, with the Ultra Plush model being the most comfortable in that line.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses...click on each model to show specifications and pricing,

These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes set-up in your bedroom and removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments