Royal Heritage Mattress Went Flat.

Jane writes:





Hi Pete,
I brought two twin sets of Royal Heritage mattresses/ box springs. 

A month later one of the mattresses went completely flat. 
The box springs make these loud squeaking noises when a person turns in the bed. 
For almost a month and a half after purchasing these mattresses/ box springs, I contacted the store I bought them from. 
Finally the man that sold me these mattresses finally come out to see what I was talking about. 
He heard the noises and saw the  defected mattress/ box springs. 
He took pictures of the mattresses and said he was going to get in touch with royal heritage. 
This is going on the third week since he came out. 
Constantly calling him to check on the status. His reply was:" I was just thinking about you". Ok! So why didn't you call me?
What's going on with these Royal Heritage mattresses/ box springs. Once again his reply: "I'm waiting on them to get back with me". 
Can you please help me on how I can rectify this problem or either getting my money back or real mattresses/ box springs?
Thanks, Jane


Hi Jane,

There are a number of options open to you.
1) Call the factory, directly.
2) Help getting service can be had through:
The Better Business Bureau, your state’s Department of Consumer Affairs, your state’s Attorney General’s Office and your local TV news station with a consumer advocate.
3) if all else fails, a lawyer.




IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments