Herniated Discs. Which Latex Topper for a Too Firm Simmons Beautyrest Mattress?

Linda writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm looking at your site and pleased with the Q&A. I have a question. 
I have a California King Simmons Beautyrest that is too firm. 
I am 190 lbs, 5'3" with two herniated Lumbar discs, knee surgery from torn meniscus and my husband is 5'5", 105 lbs. 
What do you recommend as a latex topper? 
I can't sleep on this bed longer than 4 hours. So, I've been sleeping on the couch and then the recliner. 
Please help.
Sincerely, Linda


Hi Linda,
If all that is wrong, is that the mattress is too firm, add a Pure Bliss 2" Plush Talalay Latex Topper. 
It will provide you a comfortable sleeping surface without sacrificing the underlying firm support that you need for your herniated discs.
Here is a link to those latex toppers.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments