Back and Hip Pain Relieved on a Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush Mattress.

Joel writes:

Hi Pete, 
I stumbled upon this blog and thought that I should see if I could get any recommendations. 
It has always been hard for me to find a mattress and have a comfortable night sleep. 
I'm only 24 and I have spina bifida with my lower vertebrae not being closed. 
I also injured my hip in sports, this caused me to have to stop playing altogether and I'm 190 pounds.

I toss and turn all night with a now sagging 4 year old queen pillow top mattress that I loved at first. 
My sleeping habits are; I sleep on my back till my lower back starts to hurt then switch to my stomach till my hip starts to hurt and repeat. 
That being said I can't have a too firm mattress or it hurts my hip.
If it's to soft, it feels like it's pulling my back apart and hurts/gives me discomfort. 

My girlfriend will be sharing the bed with me. She's used to a firmer mattress but she is not as picky as I have to be. She's around 120 pounds. 
We both don't like memory foam mattress.

I'm looking for a queen mattress. 
I don't know if you had any suggestions for someone in my predicament. 
It does not seem like pillow top are made as well as they used to be.
Thank You, Joel


Hi Joel,
You are correct. Pillowtops are not made as well as they had been made years ago. 
The pillowtop part is the first thing to show wear and does so quickly, which is why we do not offer pillowtop mattresses on our website.
Most of today's mattresses are upholstered with memory foam, which is why they lose their comfort in such a short period of time.
 
The solution is quality components that remain like new over a good number of years.
The best we've found is that which we sleep on at home, which provides excellent support, proper spinal alignment and a comfortable sleeping surface.
The coil count is very high and the steel used to make those coils is double tempered for extra resiliency.
The upholstery is natural Talalay Latex...containing NO Memory Foam.
Natural Latex has been the most comfortable and longest lasting upholstery material for the past 100 years.

The mattress I'm recommending for you is: The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
Shown here:

Because the quality of the components is so high, none of the mattresses in this line are as soft as they sound.
Firm = Hard
Luxury Firm = Firm
Plush = Luxury Firm
Ultra Plush = Plush
You and your girlfriend will enjoy the feel of the Ultra Plush model...and for many years.

These mattresses come with White Glove Delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is Free throughout the Continental US and Canada.
And, there are NO Taxes charged.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments