A Firm Mattress that will Remain Firm Over the Years.

Joyce writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm having a difficult time finding a firm mattress.
I've purchased a couple of mattresses that seemed firm enough at the time I tried them, but didn't stay firm for very long.
I'm an elderly woman and I want a very firm mattress. It's what I had always used and enjoyed.
Can you recommend a mattress that is firm and will remain firm over the years?
Thanks, Joyce

Hi Joyce,
The problem you've been having is due to the memory foam used in today's mattresses.
Memory foam is very poor quality material that softens as it warms from your body heat.
You'll need a mattress that has no memory foam.

This is the best, firm mattress I could find while shopping at the trade shows....Natura of Canada Greenspring.
This mattress has no chemicals to worry about.
It has a good, strong coil unit, upholstered with chemical free polyurethane foam and Natural Talalay Latex.
My wife and I sleep on the Ultra Plush model.

The Firm model is as firm as they come.
Here are two links. The first is for the entire line. The second is to the Firm model.
There’s lots of general information on the first link.
The second link has specific information about the Firm model.


here’s no charge for delivery and no sales tax.


IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments