"Gotcha Covered" Sheets are Guaranteed to Fit and Stay On a Thick Mattress.

Phil writes:

Hi Pete,

I see lots of good advice on your blog about mattresses. 
I'm hoping that you can help me with a related matter.
I bought a very thick, high end luxury mattress, a couple of months ago. 
(I already know how you feel about that, so please, no lectures. It's the one my wife wanted, nuf said).
My problem is sheets that stay on. They pop off from the corners in the middle of the night and it's making me nuts.
Please help me with this. 
Thanks, Phil

Hi Phil,
I totally understand. I have a wife and she gets whatever she wants.
They don't show on the blog as much as mattresses do, but there are posts about the sheets we carry.
We carry a nice selection high quality sheets that are guaranteed to fit and guaranteed to stay one.
That brand is "Gotcha Covered". 
My wife loves them.
Here is the link to their products:


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments