Saving a Sealy Reflexion Jacaranda Firm Latex Mattress.

Kellie writes:

Hello Peter,

I have a Sealy Reflexion Jacaranda latex mattress, that we bought from you about 10 years ago.  
I've enjoyed the firm feel of this mattress, but it's not as firm as it used to be.
I was happy to find your blog and website, and happy to see that you're still in business. 
In reading some of your blog posts, I see you recommended flipping the mattress over and adding a latex topper. 
Can you please recommend a topper to save this mattress for two people who prefer a firm mattress?
Kind Regards, Kellie

Hi Kellie,
The reason for recommending a latex topper to a flipped mattress, is to soften the surface enough to sleep comfortably.
In your case, the top of the Jacaranda doesn't feel much different than the underside.
So, before getting into which topper, let's see if you need one, at all.
Flip the mattress and then decide if you need to alter the surface feel.
Let me know.

Thanks, Pete

*************************************

Hi Pete,
Thanks for the suggestion! 
We flipped the mattress and slept on it last night. My husband is OK with the feel. 
I found it a little bit too hard on my hips (I'm a side sleeper) so would like to "soften" it, just a bit. 
What do you think is my best bet?
Kind regards,
Kellie

Hi Kellie,
For "just a bit", go with the EverEden Pure, All Natural 2" Medium Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper.
Shown here:



Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments