Airsprung Mattress Equivalent.

Gailyn writes: 

Hi Pete, 
I have a mattress that was purchased in 2008 or 2009.  It is still extremely comfortable.  
I would like to buy the same mattress for another bed, but can't find this brand, except in the U.K.  
The label says: Airsprung Beds "Hyde Park".  Under the word Airsprung, it says Since 1897.  
I think it was bought at a store in St Louis, MO. The price was about $300 for the Twin size that I have.
I would appreciate any information that you could give me, especially about a current mattress that would be equivalent.  
I'm just now starting my search for a full-size mattress and foundation that would give the same support and comfort as the Airsprung.
Thanks so much, Gailyn


Hi Gailyn,
International Bedding Corporation, (IBC), owned the rights to the Airsprung name, here in the US. IBC went out of business.
Even if you were able to to find it, the chances of finding a mattress with the same specifications as your 10 year old mattress, is extremely unlikely.
It looks like you’ll have to start from scratch.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments