A Quality Mattress for a 10 Year Old Girl.

William writes:

Hi Pete,
I purchased a an EverEden all latex mattress from you, last year. I absolutely love it.
This is the third mattress I've gotten from you over the last several years, for different family members. All 3 have been excellent.
Today, I'm interested in a quality mattress for my 10 year little girl. I need just the mattress. She has a platform bed.
I'm anxious to get a recommendation from you, for her.
Thanks, William

Hi William,
I remember them, all. It's good to see you back again, and I appreciate your continued patronage.
We carry a very nicely made old fashioned, two sided mattress, that I know she'll enjoy.
The individually pocketed coils will maintain the natural alignment of her spine and the plush upholstery will provide long lasting comfort.
And, it's reasonably priced. It's the Brolynn Plush model...shown here:


This mattress comes with free delivery and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

*************************************************************************************

Hi Pete,
Thank you for that recommendation. I'll discuss it with my ex before placing the order.
I am curious, though. Why didn't you recommend the EverEden latex mattress for her, like the one I have.
Is this two sided Brolynn plush mattress better?
Thanks William

Hi William
Actually, no. It isn't better than the EverEden all latex mattress.

My grandson sleeps on an EverEden Latex Mattress.

He’s still small, so all he has is the 6” model.
I’ll add a 2” latex topper to that, once he reaches puberty.

For a 10 year old girl, I’d recommend EverEden's 8”model....with the 6" Vytex Dunlop Latex core in medium and the 2" Talalay Latex top layer in soft. These layers can be customized to suit a child's specific needs. This recommendation is for an average size person.

In fact, there’s no other type of mattress that is as good for a child to grow up on, than all latex.
If you decide to go this route for her, she can and should take it with her to college and then to her first apartment.
It’ll last, remaining like new, for many, many years.

I didn't recommend it to start, because most people aren’t looking to spend that much money on a child's mattress.
In fact, you really don’t have to...for the purpose of good support and comfort...and with reasonable longevity.
I always try to save money for my customers....and not try to sell them more than they need to do the job.

That said, if you can indeed afford it, an all latex mattress is your best investment for your child and her future.
When school age children sleep well, their brains more easily download the information being presented to them...and more easily recalled.
An all latex mattress will maximize this, and for all of her educational years.

All that and quality contouring support that maintains their spines natural alignment...for all those years.
You’d be surprised by the number of young people who have contacted me, wishing they still had the latex mattress they grew up on.
They make the mistake of trading it in for a new mattress...only to regret doing so.

They may be expensive to begin with, but much better value in the long run.
And, EverEden is more reasonably priced than most brands, despite being Pure, All Natural Latex...the finest quality latex on the market. 
Here’s the link.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments