Simmons Beautyrest Gibson Grove Luxury Firm Mattress and Soft Latex Topper.

Bob writes:

Hi Pete,
Thank you for your recommendation.  
I’m leaning toward Simmons Gibson Grove and soft latex topper.
But, my wife Is not real keen on a topper or a firm mattress.  
Will the Luxury Firm mattress with 2” soft latex topper roughly equate to the comfort rating of 7 for my existing Simmons WC Sheldon Plush Super Pillowtop? 
I assume I can use my existing foundation.  Does the pillow topper emit any odor?  
Finally, although I’m sure it won’t be an issue, what is your return policy?    
Thanks, BOB
 
Hi Bob,
Return policies are a scam. 
While they sound good on the surface, you can easily end up with something someone else tried and returned whenever you deal with a retailer that offers it. Simmons and most other manufacturers do not not participate in this scam.
The retailer, unable to return the mattress to the manufacturer for credit, will, simply, bag it up and return it to stock...selling it to the next customer.
As illegal as this is, it happens all the time. There is no one policing this industry.
Every mattress we sell is guaranteed to be made factory fresh to fill your order. From us, it's impossible to get something someone else used and returned.

This business of comfort exchanges started when memory foam was introduced. It's the kind of hook you need to sell that sort of junk.

For me, it's a constant effort to do the things that make my wife happy.
There's no way, on God's green earth, am I going to guarantee YOUR wife's happiness.
I can tell you that what I recommended will provide excellent support, comfort and longevity.
Your wife should come to the realization that what you had is no longer being made...and that to buy a Plush Pillowtop Beautyrest today, is far reduced in quality from the plush pillowtop you had.
What I recommended is the best way to achieve a similar feel AND get around that reduction in quality.

The latex topper has no odor and is ready to go immediately. 

Here, again, are the link to the Simmons Beautyrest Platinum Gibson Grove in Luxury Firm and an EverEden Pure, All Natural 2" Soft Talalay Latex topper




Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments