An Air Mattress for Herniated Discs and Back Pain? Absolutely NOT!

Anna writes:

Hi Pete,
I have a herniated discs and suffer with low back pain that radiates whenever I sleep on anything other than a really firm mattress.
I need to travel abroad for 2 weeks. Which air mattress would suit me? 
I cannot sleep on the floor either as this also increases my back pain.
Thanks, Anna 

Hi Anna,
I don't know what makes you think that an air mattress is the answer.
Air, like water beds rely on displacement for support. This is the worst type of support for anyone, let alone someone with herniated discs.
The only people who can tolerate that type of support are those who are young and fit.
A herniated disc does not qualify as fit.

Much of the rest of the world sleeps on latex...the original foam rubber.
I would suggest 3" of Dunlop latex directly on the floor.
You can buy that anywhere you're going. Or, you can buy it here and take it with you.
Here's a link where you can buy that.


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments