A Reasonably Priced, Good Quality Mattress for the Guest Bedroom.

Steve writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a queen size mattress for our guest bedroom.
I want it to be reasonably priced, but I want it to be good quality. I don't want to have to replace it any time soon.
My main problem is in how to accommodate the people who will be the primary users of this mattress.
They would be: my parents and my wife's parents. They are frequent guests, due to their grandchildren.
The problem is that my parents prefer a firmer mattress, while my wife's parents prefer a softer one.
I've considered a firm mattress and a soft latex topper that I can put on and take off as needed.
The added expense and the additional problem of storing it when not in use, are the main issues I have with that plan.
I'm hoping there is an easier, less costly solution. We bought a platform bed for that room, so we only need the mattress.
Can you help me?
Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,
In fact, I can help you. I have, what I believe to be, the perfect solution to your dilemma.
We carry a couple of reasonably priced, good quality, old fashioned, two sided mattresses that you can flip.
One of them is a Duo-Comfort model, ideal for a guest room...firm on one side and plush on the other....just the ticket for your situation.
Here is the link to that mattress.


You can order online.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments