A Firm Mattress and Soft Latex Topper for a Petite Woman.

Nancy writes:

Hi Pete,
I like your recommendation for a firm mattress with a soft latex topper.
I am a rather small, petite woman. I slept alone, and it's unlikely that will ever change at my age.
I have no real physical ailments, other than a slightly sore hip.
Judging from your blog posts, that soft latex topper should take care of that.
Exactly which mattress and latex topper would you recommend for me.
Please, keep in mind that I am on a budget.
Thanks, Nancy

Hi Nancy,
One of the advantages of being small, is that you don't have to spend a lot of money for a mattress.
For your circumstances I like the Simmons Beautyrest Silver Series Great Lakes Cove in Luxury Firm.
The pre-compressed, individually pocketed coils will contour to the shape of your body and maintain the natural alignment of your spine.
What's more, it will provide some relief at the hip.
Here's a link to that mattress:

The Latex Topper will, in fact, provide the finishing touch for your sore hip.
What's more, it will greatly extend the life of the mattress...far beyond that which the manufacturer intended.
I suggest going with the EverEden Pure, All Natural 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper.
Shown here:

The mattress comes with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
The latex topper ships UPS.
Both come with free delivery, and there's no sales tax.

 
Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.

Comments