What do you have and what can you tell me about Latex Pillows?


Louis writes:

Hi Pete,
I'm really enjoying this new Simmons Beautyrest mattress with your latex topper.
The soft latex topper, I got from you, makes all the difference.
Well, now it seems that I could use a new pillow and I'm guessing that latex will be the best for this, as well.
What do you have and what can you tell me about them?
Thanks, Louis
 
Good Morning Louis,
Here is the link to our pillows page:

The 1st is very soft...the best place to lay your head when you have a headache.
The 2nd is excellent for relieving chronic neck pain.
The 3rd is a contour pillow.
The 4th is Firm.
All 4 are made of 100% latex, and last for years.

I don’t know of any pillow that will ease your shoulder pain.
You should consider a cortisone injection. It does help.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Protect and maximize your mattress investment. Use a waterproof mattress protector.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments