Tempurpedic Mattress Causing Lower Back Pain.

Bryan writes:

Hi Pete,
I travel for work and get to experience more beds than most people. 
Last year, I wanted to to go from a queen size to a king size bed. 
In doing so, I went from springs to foam. 
Like so many, I paid significantly more than I ever had for a bed before. 
I have a love hate relationship with it. I go through times when I feel like it is contributing to my lower back pain. 
As a side sleeper it is not as hard on my hips and shoulders as some beds I sleep in. 
I am looking at the possibility of a latex topper for this Tempurpedic. 
I'm wondering what you recommend and if you can direct me to consumer feedback on the topic. 
Bryan

Hi Bryan,
An EverEden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper added to the top of the mattress will do the best job of relieving pressure point pain.
If your back still hurts, flip the mattress over and reapply the topper.
There is plenty of feedback to read on the same page.
Here is the link to the latex toppers.


Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments