Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam Mattress Causing Back Pain.

Tanner writes:

Hey Pete,
My name is Tanner, and I stumbled upon your site while researching back pain issues caused by Tempur-Pedic mattresses.
I have always believed the hype that they were the best thing going for back pain, so I was shocked to find that my lower back pain got much worse when we started using one. 
I am a larger guy, and have had issues with lower back pain and tightness for years, but it has gotten much worse since switching mattresses and limits my sleep time and quality. 
I was hoping you may have some advice for a mattress topper that could help with this issue. My wife and I are just getting started and are recently out of college, so we can’t really afford to start from scratch with a new mattress, so I’m really looking for a decent, affordable option like a topper to get us by for a while. 
If you have any advice I would be so grateful,  and I really appreciate all the help you’re providing people online.
Thank you, Tanner
Hi Tanner,
Despite the hype, the memory foam on top of your mattress is worthless.
Fortunately, it’s only on the top.
The memory foam is supported by firm, high density polyurethane foam.
Flip the mattress over and add a 2” Plush Talalay Latex Topper.
Shown here:

Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments