What mattress does "The Expert" sleep on?

Andrew writes:

Hi Pete,
My wife has had me running around to different stores shopping for a mattress.
I have zero confidence in any of the salespeople I've been listening to. 
They all sound like they only care about making a sale and not about us.
They tell me what they think I want to hear and trip over themselves with contradictions doing it.

I've had enough of all the BS and decided to do a little research on line.
Lo & behold, your blogs came up and I have spent hours reading. 
Since yours is the only voice that makes sense, I've decided that we are getting our mattress from you, much to my wife's chagrin. 
I can tell that you know what a body needs and I want to know what mattress The Expert sleeps on.
Thanks for making this simple. What a nightmare it is to shop for a mattress.
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
Thanks for all that. I'm sure that your wife will be pleased, as well.
The mattress we have, and have had for more than 3 years with no signs of wear is, The Natura of Canada Greenspring Ultra Plush.
A link to that line of mattresses, shown here:


These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old mattress.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments