Two Sided Mattress and Latex Topper for Pain Relief from Fibromyalgia and Degenerative Disc Disease.

Ori writes:

Hey Pete,
About me: I have chronic pain (Fibromyalgia as well as lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease). 
The fibromyalgia makes me sensitive to hard surfaces because they push against my trigger points. 
My sciatic nerve, and my disc problems makes me sensitive to anything softy and saggy, which also triggers pain from misalignment. 
My necessary position is on my side with a pillow between my legs, but if the mattress sags, it's no good. 
If it's too hard on the surface, it hits the trigger points in my hips. 
I basically need a firm mattress (especially in the lumbar region) that has a enough give on the top so that it's not pushing on my trigger points. 
I've read a lot of your blog posts and the information on your website. 
My current mattress is sagging. I don't think I can afford the Natura Greenspring that you often recommend. 
Do you have a cheaper mattress that you would recommend?
Thanks, Ori

Hi Ori,
A more affordable solution to your problem starts with the Duo Comfort Two Sided Mattress...using it with the firm side up.


Soften the surface with an EverEden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper.


Together, you'll have the firm support your spine needs, along with proper spinal alignment...and the soft, comfortable sleeping surface necessary for your fibromyalgia. What's more, latex provides comfort that doesn't sag.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments