Simmons Beautyrest Holiday Inn Hotel Mattress.

Lauren writes:

Hello Peter, 
I stumbled across some questions to you about the mattresses in the Holiday Inn Express's. I recently stayed at one and my boyfriend and I loved it.
We are desperately in the market for a whole new bed. 
We just bought a house and are prepared to drop some cash for a comfortable, yet affordable bed with a lot of longevity.
To give you some background, we are both larger people, and I'm hoping for a taller bed to keep him from "plopping". 
Also, we aren't quite sure what we are looking for. (I believe I like a little firmer due to lingering lower back issues.) I'm a side sleeper, he is a back sleeper.
We enjoyed the Beautyrest Recharge mattress at the hotel, but your recent review has me scared that we would be investing money into something we would need to replace in a few short years.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Lauren

Hi Lauren,
The best thing about the Simmons Beautyrest is the pre-compressed individually pocketed coil system that provides contouring support that maintains the natural alignment of the spine.

The worst things about the Simmons Beautyrest, is the use of raw, non-tempered steel to make those coils, and the memory foam upholstery.

To get what you want and have it last a good long time, is with the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses...using the same coil system as the Simmons Beautyrest...but, with a higher coil count, double tempered steel coils, and natural Talalay latex upholstery...and containing no memory foam.

The Ultra Plush model is the one we have at home...the most comfortable of the four models in their line.
Here is a link to that line:



White Glove Delivery is free and there’s no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 856-874-6894

Comments