Sciatica Pain Caused By Tempurpedic Mattress.

Kimberly writes:

Dear Sir, 
I am requesting your advice. I am desperate and don't know what else to do. 
My husband and I have gone through numerous mattresses or I should say I have because he can sleep on almost anything. 
I've read your blog for a while now. I feel confident that you have the expertise to properly direct me.
My husband is 5'11 225 lbs. 
I am 5'5 195 lbs. We are now trying a Tempurpedic Cloud.
I think it is causing sciatic pain for me, which I've never had before. 
The salesperson, who seemed very knowledgeable, said to keep an open mind and to try the Tempurpedic. 
A few years ago, we had a Denver "Madison" mattress, which felt good for two years then it seemed as if it broke down suddenly. 
Prior to this Tempurpedic, we tried a Serta i-Series Applause. That was ok while I was on my back, but not ok when I slept on my side. 
When I was on my side, it felt like my ribs were being bent into me. That's why the salesman who recommended the "memory foam". 
I don't know what to do! 
I am ready to sleep in separate beds and I wouldn't know what to get even then. 
This is such an incredible strain on ours lives. 
Please, please help advise me.
Thanks, Kimberly 


Hi Kimberly,
You've come to the right place.
All of the mattresses you've purchased are upholstered with memory foam.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented....despite what you've been told by "Seemingly Knowledgeable" salespeople.
Today's salespeople are trained on how to close the sale. And they talk about memory foam as if it were the best thing since sliced bread.
Walk into most mattress stores and all you'll find are mattresses upholstered with memory foam.
Since it's all they have to sell, you can only make a mistake.
The purpose of memory foam is to sell more mattresses, more frequently, to the same people.
Your experience bears that out.
The key to a successful purchase is to buy a mattress with no memory foam.
If you would like a mattress that provides firm, contouring support and a comfortable sleeping surface and have it be the last mattress you'll buy in the next 10 years, then let me direct you to the mattress we sleep on at home.
Made by Natura of Canada, their Greenspring line of mattresses are strong, extremely long lasting and contain no memory foam.
They are upholstered with natural Talalay Latex. There are 4 choices of comfort, with the Ultra Plush model being the most comfortable.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses:


White Glove Delivery is Free and there's NO Sales Tax.

Thanks, Pete
Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....US & Canada...NO SALES TAX.

Comments