EverEden Latex Hybrid is like the Sealy Embody Perspective Mattress.

Nadia
Hi Pete,
I went to the Home Mattress Center today but was ambivalent about anything I tried. So let me take a step back and ask what you'd suggest.
My husband and I went mattress shopping a several years ago and bought a Sealy Embody “Perspective” California King, which has been wonderful. 
We are now shopping for a second bed, a Twin XL, which will be our guest bed but also a place where I can go when I can't sleep, at least one night a week. 
I would buy another Embody in a heartbeat, but they don't make it anymore. 
I should also add that I sleep "hot," so most memory foam is right out.
Is there anything like my Sealy Embody, that I can buy today?
Thanks so much for any advice. Nadia

Hi Nadia,
The Sealy Embody Perspective was an all foam mattress, constructed of a poly foam base with a latex top layer.
Mattresses made this way are called Latex Hybrid mattresses.
Here is a link to the EverEden line of latex and latex hybrid mattresses.
These would be most like the Sealy you currently have.
They are shipped UPS. Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Scroll down past the all latex to view the latex hybrid models


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments