An EverEden Soft Talalay Latex Topper fo a Too Firm Mattress.

Joan writes:

Hi Pete,
We purchased a one-sided pillowtop mattress with foundation, made locally by a company recommended by a chiropractor.  
It was okay for awhile. However, in the last two years, I realized that we sleep much better at the hotels than we do at home.  
After getting the names of several hotel mattresses, I have been doing a lot of research on the internet.  
I came across your site and was intrigued by what I read. 

My husband and I both weigh between 150-160 lbs, and are both side/stomach sleepers. 
I have spinal stenosis in the neck area, and sciatica of the right hip and have had physical therapy in the past year. 
I have home exercise plans that give some relief. 
However, every morning I wake up stiff and sore and have difficulty moving for the first twenty minutes or so that I am out of bed.  
And, I've lost count of how many pillows I've bought, hoping that would help with my neck pain.

Our mattress seems to still be in good shape (no sagging, lumps, etc), just not the right firmness/support. 
So before buying a new mattress, we have flipped our mattress to the "firm" side (pillowtop side down).  
After sleeping on it for a couple of nights, it is definitely too firm!!  We would like to try an EverEden latex topper.  
I'm not sure which one we should buy.  
I am reluctant to buy from the internet, sight unseen, but am also reluctant to shop locally in various mattress stores. 
In the past, that has not been a productive experience.  Would you have advice/suggestions for us?

Thank you, Joan

Hi Joan,
I find your reluctance to be ironic, since stores are pushing memory foam and what a chiropractor knows about mattresses will fit in a thimble.
Don't get me wrong, I love the work that chiropractors do, but there's no way they should make recommendations about that which they know so little about.
Anyway, you're on the right track about how to fix your mattress.
Based on the information you've provided, the EverEden 2" Soft Talalay Latex Topper is all you'll need to give your mattress a comfortable sleeping surface. 
Here is a link to those latex toppers:

themattressexpert.com
100% All-Natural Vytex Dunlop Latex Mattress Toppers. Ever-Eden’s Vytex Dunlop is, virtually, Allergen Free. And while the Vytex Dunlop comes in the same 2 choices of comfort levels, Dunlop is a more dense material and does not have as supple a feel as the Talalay Latex Toppers.

The Pure Bliss Latex/Down, finely chopped latex pillow works well for relief from chronic neck pain.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/xcart5/Natural-Talalay-LatexDown-Pillows.html
themattressexpert.com
Natural Talalay LatexDown Pillows. 100% Finely chopped latex, providing the comfort and conformity of a down pillow, with the durability of latex.


UPS Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments