A Pillow to Relieve Neck Pain.

Dear Pete,
We've had the EverEden latex toppers for about 2 months now.
We first had them on our plush pillowtop mattress that we then flipped over. 
For the last 5 days one has been on top of the Simmons Beautyrest Black Calista extra firm mattress
The bed is comfortable and I'm well supported. (Thank you for your guidance in choosing these items)
My back pain went away, but now I have a new problem. I'm experiencing neck pain that wakes me up at night. 
This is not an issue I've had in the past. It seems to happen after about 5 hours of sleep. 
I've tried low pillows, higher pillows, no pillow, and even got a new pillow filled with buckwheat hulls that people raved about. 
But, I can't seem to figure this out.
Have you heard this from anyone else about this with the toppers? 
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Ann

Hi Ann, 
It isn't uncommon, after getting a new mattress, to then need a new pillow.
The alignment of your body has changed. It is now properly aligned.
It sounds as though you suffer from chronic neck pain.
The pillow that we've found to work best to relieve chronic neck pain, is one made of finely chopped latex.
Here is a link to a Pure Talalay Bliss pillow that will relieve your pain.



Thanks, Pete


Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments