A Good Quality, Supportive and Comfortable Two Sided Mattress at a Reasonable Price.

Jim writes:

Hello Pete,
We've started shopping for a new mattress and would like some help.
My wife is 5'6" and 130 lbs. I am 5'11 and 180 lbs. We are both 60 years old. 
She currently has sore shoulders and sore hips in the morning. 
I used to sleep on my back and now sleep 50% on my back and 50% on my side. 
I wake up during the night with sore hips so I know we need a new mattress. 
We want a quality mattress, but can't pay a lot for it.
Can you provide some direction for us?
Thanks, Jim

hi Jim,
We carry a good quality, well made, old fashioned, two sided mattress that provides excellent contouring support.
The Brolynn Plush model is plenty comfy, without being too soft.
And, it's reasonably priced.
Also very important, this mattress contains NO Memory Foam
Here is a link to that mattress:

themattressexpert.com
Introducing the Duo-Comfort mattress, providing your customer with comfort options in one single mattress. The Duo-Comfort is a 11″ double-sided mattress that has a firm side and a plush side.

FedEx Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments