Need Help with a Stearns and Foster Kimberly Luxury Plush Mattress.

Carlos writes:

Hi Peter,
Years ago, my better half and I both purchased Stearns and Foster Kimberly mattresses at your recommendation when we lived apart. 
I got a queen in the luxury firm and added a latex topper (I wonder who taught me well :). 
It served me well, and continues to serve well in the guest room. 
My better half got a king, and got what I think was the luxury plush. 
These days I’m noticing that I toss and turn a lot, it doesn’t feel like there’s enough padding, and we both sleep warm. 
I was thinking of just adding a 2” soft latex topper to the mattress as it’s only 8 years old. 
wanted to get your opinion as to whether that would make it too soft, or would just provide the cushioning that seems to have gone away. 
Or…is it time for a new mattress, and if so, what would you recommend? 
I certainly prefer the firmer support/soft top of what I had purchased, if I was purchasing new.
Thanks, Carlos

Hi Carlos,
My wife and I travel with a 2” Queen Latex Topper.
When we get a room with a king bed, we lay the queen topper across the king.
The length of the Queen is almost the same as the width of a king.

You can answer your own question in the same way.
Use the topper from your queen bed across your king.
If it does the job, then order a king.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

If not, then we can talk about a new mattress.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments