Natura of Canada Greenspring Mattress for Large Woman with Herniated discs.

Maryann writes:

Hi Pete, 
I am a 36 y/o large woman, 5'4" and 235 lbs, not the ideal weight since I have 3 herniated discs from L3-S1. 
I was diagnosed after months and months of pain. 
I've done  some pain management, which worked for a little while, but I knew I would need a new mattress, since I have a 10 y/o pillowtop.  
My question is, what would you recommend for a queen set that would be good quality, that will last? 
Not really looking to break the bank here, but I'm also not looking to go cheap, either
After doing a lot of research the Natura of Canada Greenspring seemed the best way to get the support, comfort and longevity I need. 
I'm just so confused with all these mattresses out there now. 
Which of their models do your recommend?
Thanks, Maryann

Hi Maryann,
Lots of people do a lot of research and still end up with the wrong mattress. Much of the information, out there, is only sales hype.
You have gotten through that and found the right mattress for your needs.
My wife and I are similar in size, as you, and I have lots of disc problems, including herniated discs.
We sleep on a Natura of Canada Greenspring mattress...have for more than three years. After these 3+ years, the mattress is still in like new condition.
We have the Ultra Plush model, which provides excellent firm contouring support and a very comfortable sleeping surface.
My wife's sensitive hip is cushioned and my back is well supported. We live without pain, thanks to that mattress.
It is the mattress I' recommending for you, as well.
Here is a link to that line of mattresses...scroll down to find the Ultra Plush model.

themattressexpert.com
The Liberta Firm Mattress delivers improved well being and scrumptious comfort with eco-friendly flair. A layer of NaturaWool™ maintains temperature control and gently buffers pressure points to diminish nighttime tossing and turning.

These mattresses come with white glove delivery, which includes removal of your old set.
Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments