High Quality Mattress for a 350 Lb man with a Wife who wants a pillowtop.

Jeff writes:

Hi Pete,
I need a mattress that will hold up under my 350 lbs.
To complicate the issue, my wife has her heart set on a pillowtop.
I've been reading your blog posts and I see that the pillowtops don't wear well. 
What can you recommend that is high quality, firm enough for me and comfortable enough for my wife.
Also, can you send me a recommendation for a waterproof mattress protector that doesn't sleep hot and doesn't make noise?
I'll discuss your recommendation with her when she gets home.
Thanks, Jeff

 
Hi Jeff,
The Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses are very high quality...and what we use at home, with each of us in the 225 lb range.
My wife has a sore hip, so we opted for the Ultra Plush model.
For you, I recommend the Luxury Firm model.
In lieu of a pillowtop, add an EverEden Pure, All Natural Soft Vytex Dunlop latex Topper to that, which will make the sleeping surface very comfortable.
Latex is extremely durable, as well as comfortable...resisting body impressions and lasting for many years.
This will satisfy you both.
  
Here is the links for the Natura of Canada Greenspring mattresses.

themattressexpert.com
The Liberta Firm Mattress delivers improved well being and scrumptious comfort with eco-friendly flair. A layer of NaturaWool™ maintains temperature control and gently buffers pressure points to diminish nighttime tossing and turning.

And, a link to the EverEden all natural latex toppers.

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
And, a link to the Danican Silver Tech Waterproof Mattress Protectors.

danican.com
Danican® Cool Pointe Fitted Sheet, Queen, 80" x 60" x 15" $149.00. Danican® Cool Pointe Fitted Sheet, King, 80" x 76" x 15"

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.
Let me know if you or your wife have any questions.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments