Are Sealy Posturepedic Hotel Mattresses Available at Retail?

Nancy writes:


Hi Pete,
I desperately need a new bed and have been very confused during my in-store mattress tryouts, to the point where I just give up and go home.  
I like a very firm bed and hate the feeling of having my behind sink into a mattress.  I am a back sleeper, occasionally I sleep on my side.
Recently, I stayed at a hotel and loved the bed, which was very firm yet had a nice floating quality.  
They said they get a lot of compliments on their mattress and referred me to their supplier, that sells to the hospitality industry.  

My first question is, is it possible that Sealy makes a different mattress for hotels, than the models available in retail stores?  
I would be happy to purchase from the hotel site, but they tell me that they will charge $300 to deliver to a residence. 
There is also no trial period on this bed and the only way to return/exchange would be if it was defective
Thanks so much for any assistance you can give me!Best, Nancy

Hi Nancy,
Sealy's hospitality division is making mattresses for hotels that don't have any memory foam in them.
All of the Sealy mattresses made for retail stores are loaded with memory foam, which is the material that allows you butt to sink.
Memory foam is the worst upholstery material ever invented...specifically designed to cause mattresses to need frequent replacing.
To make matters worse, the memory foam used by Sealy, off gasses the toxic chemicals from which it is made.
It's not only a lousy product, it's a health hazard.

If you slept well at the hotel, then you don't need a trial period. You already know you like it.
Get the mattress through the hotel.

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments