Simmons Beautyrest Mattress and EverEden Latex Topper to Relieve Morning Lower Back Pain.

Hello Pete,  
Thanks for all of the mattress info you have posted. You have educated me about the best type of mattress for my back. 
I'm average sized and because of lower disk issues, mornings are always the worst for me. 
I really needed this information because I was about to buy one of those mail order memory foam units. 
I followed your link to the Simmons Beautyrest options and see that even those still include memory foam, gel and gel touch foam? 
Will you address this please? 
I found your blog when I was searching for the mattress I slept on at the Loews Coronado Hotel. 
It was a Stearns and Foster Tivoli collection luxury plush euro pillow top. That was the best. 
Do you know of something on the market like that??
Last question. You recommend for me "luxury firm" on your blog. Only two choices were Luxury firm and Extra firm. 
Now when following the links my choices include Firm, luxury firm and extra firm. 
What would you recommend for me? 5'11" 190# - Morning lower back pain. sleep on side and stomach.
Thanks for the info!
Mike 

Hi Mike,
The value of a Simmons Beautyrest mattress is diminished because of the memory foam upholstery.
Because of that, when we recommend a Simmons Beautyrest, we also recommend a Latex Topper to go on it.
The latex topper will insulate you from the memory foam, causing the mattress to last a whole lot longer than it would on it's own.

At your size, the Silver Series Luxury Firm Beautyrest Mattress and an EverEden 2" Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper is the recommendation.
Here are links to both products.
https://themattressexpert.com/our-brands/simmons/

themattressexpert.com
Browse and Shop for Simmons Mattresses at The Mattress Expert. We offer Simmons Beatyrest Black, Recharge and TruEnergy.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments