Simmons Beautyrest Hotel Mattress.

Kate writes:

Hi Mattress Expert, 
I just read an article on your website, written by Pete, and I was wondering if someone can help me. 
I just returned from Hawaii and stayed at the Marriott resort where I had the best mattress ever!  
I took a picture of the label but it doesn’t give me the details.  
Can someone tell me the details, since there are so many different mattresses before I buy would like to know and want exactly this mattress.
Many thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing back from you.
Kate 

Hi Kate,
The name brand mattresses being made for hotels are better than the mattresses they make for retail stores...without the memory foam.
You can, usually, buy them from the hotel...for which you will pay a premium.
The better quality makes it worth the extra.

A WORD OF WARNING
The size of that mattress is not a standard size...72" x 79.5"
If you buy that mattress at that size, you will also need to buy their sheets to go with it.
You won't find sheets to fit it anywhere else.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments