Need Replacement Latex Mattress for Sealy Springfree, Disappointed with Zenhaven.

Dear Pete,
We had a Sealy Springfree Latex mattress, (comfort rating 5, not sure model name). 
We absolutely loved that mattress. But after 10-11 years, we were getting more pressure/discomfort and got rid of it. 
(I wish I had seen your blog about flipping it). 
We tried a Zenhaven because it was an affordable latex with good reviews but it was too firm. 
They sent a topper but is still not soft enough for me. We're disappointed. So, we are returning it.

I'm 5'4", 120lbs, side sleeper, broad shoulders (my issue is feeling pressure on my shoulder). 
My husband is 5'9" 145, back sleeper and feels lower back pain if bed is not supportive enough. 
I like a balance of enough cushion/softness to relieve pressure point pain.
Also, I do not like feeling "swallowed in" the mattress (memory foam is like quicksand).

Your site is so helpful and you have recommended a few different options to replace Sealy Springfree. 
I would be so grateful for help on what would be the best support/comfort for me and my husband: all latex, latex coil hybrid or latex foam hybrid? 

Thank you SO much,
Elizabeth

P.S. we'd like to stay under 3K (queen mattress only). 

 
Hi Elizabeth,
It's a pity that you didn't keep that Springfree mattress. You could have gotten another 10 years out of it.

The problem with many of these on-line mattress manufacturers is that many of them import their latex from China.
It's so affordable because the Chinese mix the latex with a filler...like clay.
Clay is a natural material, so the end product is sold as natural latex...never mentioning the filler.

Here is a link to the EverEden latex mattresses.
These are made of nothing but Pure, All Natural latex...no fillers, and no synthetic latex.
They ship in a box via UPS, which helps to keep the cost low.
But, don't be fooled by the price, the latex is the best quality latex available anywhere on the planet.
Their 8" model will most closely mimic the feel of your old Sealy SpringFree mattress.

Shown here:



Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894 
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments