The Memory Foam in Simmons Beautyrest Mattresses?

Brent writes:

Hello Peter,
I have been reading articles on your site. Good stuff!

I am 5-10 and weigh about 210. I currently have a 3-5 year old Simmons  Comforpedic, which I consider to be a POS . 
I feel like I'm sleeping in a feather bed. My wife finds it hot. 
It wasn't cheap so I'm left feeling tired, sore and completely ripped off.   
I recall the Comforpedic was Simmons' cheap answer to Tempur-Pedic.

You are clearly not a fan of memory foam, for many reason yet, when I read your bed recommendations I see beds that include memory foam.  
For heavier adults I read where you recommend the Simmons Beautyrest Black Ava/Desiree Luxury Firm. 

themattressexpert.com
Simmons Beautyrest Black Mattresses are ON SALE with FREE DELIVERY from The Mattress Expert. Call today to place your order! 856-874-6894
This mattress has memory foam, so I'm wondering about what appears to be a disconnect. 
My issue, I'm sure, but just checking.
Thanks, Brent 


Hi Brent,
You may have noticed that a recommendation for that mattress includes a recommendation for a latex topper to go with it.
That mattress has a strong coil unit, but without the latex topper, it's a waste of money.
With the latex topper, it lasts for many years.
https://themattressexpert.com/talalay-dunlop-latextoppers/

themattressexpert.com
Soften the surface of a too firm mattress. Insulate yourself from the memory foam in your mattress to Sleep Cool. Extend the comfort life of your mattress.
And, BTW, the memory foam, used by Simmons, does not off gas. The memory foam in the Tempurpedic does.
Recommendations for that mattress are for people looking for a Simmons Beautyrest.

Others will get a recommendation for the Natura of Canada Greenspring ... that which we use at home.
Shown here:
https://themattressexpert.com/natura-greenspring-pocketed-coil-mattresses/

themattressexpert.com
Greenspring Liberty Firm Euro Top Experience deeper, more restorative sleep with the Liberty Firm Euro Mattress. Lush helpings of natural ingredients come together with a foam encased coil unit to gratify your hunger for luxury, affordability and eco-integrity.

White Glove Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.



Thanks, Pete


Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments