Natura Puddle Pads vs Lil Accidents Pads.

Matt writes:


Hi Pete,
I'm interested in these products.  
What is the difference between the Natura Puddle Pads vs the Lil Accident Pads?
Matt 


Hi Matt,
I'm very happy to tell you, and announce to the world, that THIS is beyond my realm of expertise.
I have no idea, as to which of these products works better, nor do I wish to attain that knowledge.
What I can tell you, is that Natura makes high quality products.
But, when it comes to puppy piddle puddle accident pads...I can't swear that theirs is the best....and I'm thankful that I don't know that.


Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments