Two Sided Tulah Luxury Firm Mattress and Soft Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper for a Plus Size Man with Arthritis.

Mark writes:

Hi Pete, 
I am a plus size man, weighing nearly 300 lbs and have arthritis in my back, elbow, hands, feet and neck. 
I have great difficulty trying to get to sleep. 
Once I do get to sleep, I wake up all through the night with pain in my back and neck and numbness in arms and hands. 
I haven't been able to sleep on a regular bed in years without horrible consequences with my back.
I actually sleep on cheap air mattresses blown up tight with a 4' memory foam topper and several pillows around me for support. 
I sometimes have such problems with my neck that I use a rolled up towel but that doesn't last long. 
I've tried a discount memory foam mattress and it killed my back too. My wife is over 200 but can sleep on just about anything. 
Naturally, we would love to share the same bed and even though we don't have the budget for it.
We are going to have to find a mattress set we can pay out. It just has to be one we can actually both sleep on and not wake up in pain. 
Please tell us what you would recommend for our situation. 
Thanks so much, Mark  

Hi Mark,
Nothing you have or have tried is conducive to getting a good night's sleep.
Despite all the hype to the contrary, memory foam is the absolute worst upholstery material ever invented.
And, your air mattress substitutes displacement for real upward support.
In short, you do not have the proper components for support or comfort.

The mattress needs to be firm enough and strong enough to hold your weight.
The top needs to be soft enough and resilient enough to provide the surface comfort your arthritis demands.
We carry an old fashioned, two sided mattress...using an individually pocketed coil for firm contour support.
You'll add to that, a 3" Soft All Natural Vytex Dunlop Latex Topper.
Together, they will provide you the support and comfort you need...and, allow you and your wife to sleep together again.
The price is surprisingly reasonable.
Here are links to the Tulah Luxury Firm Mattress...and to the EverEden Latex Toppers.

themattressexpert.com
Old Fashioned made Two Sided Mattress that you can flip. Strong coil unit and NO Memory Foam. Durable for Plus Sized People. Works with Adjustable Bed Bases.

Delivery is free and there's no sales tax.


ALSO IMPORTANT:
I suggest using a waterproof mattress protector with every mattress.
Keeping your mattress clean and dry will greatly extend the life and loft of the upholstery materials inside. Ours sleep cool and make NO Noise.
Shown here:

Thanks, Pete

Phone: 1-856-874-6894
Email: themattressexpert@live.com

Factory Direct to You....
All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide....NO SALES TAX.

Comments